WHY WORK WITH US?
A HIP NEIGHBOURHOOD
In the Mile-Ex district, just a few short minutes away from the commuter train, metro and major roads.
A DYNAMIC TEAM
Work with a dynamic team and enjoy a pleasant work environment.
A LEADING-EDGE COMPANY
Join Primaco and you’ll be working for an industry leader and a pioneer in insurance financing.
A TEAM OF EXPERTS
In operation since 1962, Primaco is renowned for its expertise and stability.
OUR AVAILABLE JOB OPENINGS
Regional Sales Manager
Stand out and be recognized as a leader, a subject matter expert, and a champion of customer service. Working independently, but always with the support of our head office team, you’ll forge strong regional relationships as you continue to develop a rapidly growing sales territory.
About Primaco Ltd
Founded in 1962, Primaco is a 100% Canadian-owned and operated financial services company. Primarily serving the insurance industry, we offer a range of insurance premium financing and payment solutions through a growing network of insurance brokerages across the country. We attribute much of our success to our commitment to customer service, innovation, and our genuine respect for our employees.
About the Regional Sales Manager Role
We are currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager to further develop our Ontario region. You’ll be primarily responsible for supporting our existing customer base and establishing new customer relationships. You’ll represent Primaco at industry events, and in addition to managing broker relationships, you’ll be the primary point of contact for the region’s insurance companies, MGAs and wholesalers.
While you’ll be working independently, you’re never alone – our Montreal-based head office team will provide sales and marketing support to help you succeed. And, your knowledge and understanding of the regional market will help direct future marketing initiatives, product development, and other region-specific initiatives.
If you’re self-directed and seeking an opportunity to lead the growth of your own sales territory, exemplify the very best customer service, and help direct strategic initiatives in your region, this is the role for you.
- Bachelor of Commerce (or similar business) degree; or equivalent training & industry experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in sales or business development
- Strong communication (incl. public speaking and presentation) and negotiation skills
- Experience in the insurance or financial services industry is preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to travel, valid driver’s license, and access to your own vehicle
- Organized, autonomous and entrepreneurial
We’re pleased to offer our Regional Sales Managers:
- Competitive salary and performance-based commission/annual bonus
- Paid vacation and a bank of paid personal days
- Group health and dental insurance coverage
- Our commitment to work-life balance + other benefits
Note that your application is subject to applicable background and reference checks.
BY FILLING OUT THE FORM